Black for the Night & White for the Day
The first look is kept in light colors and is the perfect outfit for spending a day out in the city or with friends in the park. Why? Well, there are several reasons:
- it is super comfortable! Those silver slippers from Zara enable you to walk all day without any sore feet in the evening. Further, a perfectly-fitting, stretchy Jeggings feels like a second skin.
- it is bright 'n light! The clean and fresh white of the blazer plus the touch of red on the lips provide you with the right mood for summer. I dont know about you, but these bright colors simply make me happy and positive!
- it catches attention! Of course, we fashion addicts love keeping up with the trends and looking stylish. This outfit will definitely satisfy your needs: Oversized boyfriend blazer, sneakers as well as metallic elements are one of the most popular trends for Summer 2015.
When it gets really warm outside, I can also perfectly imagine wearing that light blazer with nice high waist shorts and gladiator sandals. Also combined with a cute floral dress, you can totally rock this multi-faceted blazer.
After a long and chill day, it is time to get ready for the night. So, grab your darkest colors, some sparkling elements and your favorite high heels! Here is what I came up with lately:
- Black skinny jeans with zipper details: Skirts are great, no doubt, but jeans can look at least as feminine! What I especially love about these pants, is that they form your legs really nicely and that they come with really cool metallic zipper details in the back.
- Snake print all over sequined tank: I directly fell in love with this top when I discovered it at Virgin Concept Store. It's not only that I am currently totally obsessed with snake print, it is also covered all over with tiny sequins that add some extra sparkle to it and make it perfect for going out at night.
- Ankle Strap High Heels: Do I really need to explain why one should wear these high heels for the night? ;)
- Leather Jacket: Adding a little bit more of a rockstar feeling to the look also seems perfectly legitimate to me - especially when it cools down during the night.
Of course one could also easily wear the snake print top during the day. For example with boyfriend jeans and loafers, it would also look amazing.
Whereas day and night are two separate things, the good thing about these two looks is, that you can easily wear some parts of the night outfit also during the day or from the day outfit also during the night. For example, the snake print top could also look fierce with boyfriend jeans and loafers. The combinations are endless ;)
Find my new favorite pieces in the Entre Deux!
Black Skinny Jeans with metallic Zipper
White Boyfriend Blazer
Snake Print Sequined Tank Top